University of Mostar, 2nd Conference "Economic System of the European Union and Accession of Bosnia and Herzegovina - Challenges and Policies Ahead", Call for Papers
A call for papers is open to University and government economists, business experts and researcher for the 2nd Conference titled "Economic System of the European Union and Accession of Bosnia and Herzegovina - Challenges and Policies Ahead" organised by ECSA BiH Faculty of Economics of the University of Mostar.
Abstracts must be submitted to the Program Committee by 10 September 2018.
The Confirmation of acceptance, together with the invitation for the full paper preparation and presentation at the Conference will be sent till 15 September 2018.
Potential papers should address any of the following, or related topics:
- Theory and practice of economic integration Global trade liberalization vs. regional economic integration
- Competitiveness and challenges of the enlarged EU
- Business and government perspectives of EU enlargements
- Bosnia & Herzegovina; EU integration perspective, trade and cooperation
- Case studies on specifics of national economic policies related to economic integration
- Regulatory environment of the EU; EU and national perspective, harmonization.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be kindly asked to prepare final papers for a presentation at the Conference. Each presentation will be allowed to take between 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the number of accepted papers for each session. The Conference will take place from 29 to 30 October 2018 in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Further informations, including instructions for the submission, are available below
Documenti e risorse